|View single post by ScrappyGranny|
|Posted: Fri Nov 22nd, 2019 01:58 pm||
|It is the first of December and Christmas is just around the bend. WOW! Where did this year go to!??! Wasn't it spring yesterday??
OK... get your color pencils ready and here we go!!
We're going to make five Christmas cards, each a different style. Here's the list of styles...
1. Christmas card which includes a photograph of a Christmas memory
2. A 1950s style Christmas card made with the colors in it.
Don't have to use ALL the colors, but these are the colors.
3. A watercolor style Christmas card.
4. A rustic or country-style Christmas card.
5. A funny/comical Christmas card.
Not limited to five cards, of course!! And you can always add any style you would like to the fray!
Top rule.... Have fun!! Grab your favorite cup of coffee/tea/hot chocolate and a cookie (low carb, of course LOL) and have fun!!!
Post your cards in the Holiday Activities forum in the Create a Card section.