PhotoImpact International Forum Home

Welcome to PhotoImpact International

This forum is a community of members who share a common interest in graphics and photography.

We would be pleased if you would join in our community.
You will meet friendly people, get support and can show off your creativity.

Sorry, our forums are only available to members. To become a member, register. We will send you a questionnaire to complete and email back to us. Once we receive the questionnaire back, we will be in touch with you with user name and password.

Fractal software - Fractals with and without Postwork - Community Connections Beyond PI -- PII Cooks - Stats - Fractals - Store -Sponsors - PhotoImpact International Forum
 Moderated by: Mardaleh
 New Topic   Reply   Printer Friendly 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sat Nov 7th, 2009 01:40 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
1st Post
MaggieR.
Members

Time Zone: CST Central Standard N America UTC -6
Name: MaggieR.
-: 
-

I'm interested in purchasing the Ultra Fractal software.  I liked to get it soon so I can sign up for the class offered in VAA.  Can someone tell me where the best place to buy the software is? 

Thanks for your help.

Maggie    :bfgp

Posted: Tue Nov 10th, 2009 12:04 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
2nd Post
larry-c

Time Zone: EST Eastern Std N America UTC -5
Name: Larry
-: 
-

Maggie,

You can find the software for dowload at http://www.ultrafractal.com/ .  You can either download a trial version for free or just take the leap and dowload the program, especially since you're considering some classes at VAA.

The standard edition is all you need unless you know in advance that you will be using fractals in animations.  You can always upgrade to the animation version later if you want.

Larry

:cheers

Current time is 02:22 pm

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1403 seconds (16% database + 84% PHP). 26 queries executed.