PhotoImpact International Forum Home

Welcome to PhotoImpact International

This forum is a community of members who share a common interest in graphics and photography.

We would be pleased if you would join in our community.
You will meet friendly people, get support and can show off your creativity.

Sorry, our forums are only available to members. To become a member, register. We will send you a questionnaire to complete and email back to us. Once we receive the questionnaire back, we will be in touch with you with user name and password.

hello - Scrapbooking - Activity Forums Novice to Advanced -- There is something for You - PhotoImpact International Forum
 Moderated by: ScrappyGranny
 New Topic   Reply   Printer Friendly 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sat Nov 8th, 2014 03:55 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
1st Post
goo
Members

Time Zone: PST Pacific Std N America UTC -8
Name: goo
-: 
-

Well got a copy of  PI13 AND
RElearning,

Path drawing tool....
must need special way to
set it up.  I can't find it.

Goo[url=javascript:emoticon(':h-thanks', 'images/emoticons/hildi-thanks.gif')]document.write('[/url]');

Posted: Sat Nov 8th, 2014 04:32 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
2nd Post
Spirit13au
Co-Owner/Administrator

Time Zone: ACDT Australian Central Daylight Aus UTC +10:30
Name: Spirit13au
-: 
-

:welcome       GOO

You will find the Path Drawing Tools as indicated below

Love Spirit :wiggle
xxx

Attachment:

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart" ~Helen Keller~

Posted: Sat Nov 8th, 2014 04:43 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
3rd Post
goo
Members

Time Zone: PST Pacific Std N America UTC -8
Name: goo
-: 
-

thank you so much. the next for this tut was a mask
and how do you select the tile. maybe you need to be doing layers. transform tool in mask mode.
tut is in scrap-booking. making alphabet tiles summer 001

I love your quote... she could not see or hear. The lady who made site is gone and email does not work. So I can't thank her. I love the color of the tiles.:new

Posted: Sat Nov 8th, 2014 05:23 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
4th Post
Spirit13au
Co-Owner/Administrator

Time Zone: ACDT Australian Central Daylight Aus UTC +10:30
Name: Spirit13au
-: 
-

Moving your post to the Scrapbook forum I am sure the girls there are more able to help you with Scrapbooking than I can

Love Spirit :wiggle
xxx

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart" ~Helen Keller~

Posted: Sat Nov 8th, 2014 07:50 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
5th Post
ScrappyGranny
Administrator/Moderator

Time Zone: CST Central Standard N America UTC -6
Name: Cindy
-: 
-

Hi, Goo!

:tea

ahhhaaahhh... I know the answer to your question. I don't think I've ever done that tutorial by Rosalie before, or if I have it has been sooooo long ago I have forgotten. Very neat technique!

Sooo... here we go... After you have made your rounded square tile and duplicated it...get your duplicate away from the original... just to get it out of the way. Get your letter on top of the tile you are going to be working on. Now, to select that tile, just click on it with your mouse. It automatically selects what you click on, you don't have to go to the layer manager to select it, just click on it in your work area.

Then you will want to click on the mask mode, down at the bottom right had corner of your screen in PI is a mask, that's what you want to click on. After you choose the stamp you want to use and click it onto the tile, if it's too small or not the stamp you want, Undo and resize or pick another stamp and then click it onto the tile again. Don't let it over hang the tile, keep it inside it. Now click on the mask icon again and you will have a "stamped" tile.

Hope this helps you out!!

Current time is 04:22 am

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1453 seconds (11% database + 89% PHP). 26 queries executed.