PhotoImpact International Forum Home

Welcome to PhotoImpact International

This forum is a community of members who share a common interest in graphics and photography.

We would be pleased if you would join in our community.
You will meet friendly people, get support and can show off your creativity.

Sorry, our forums are only available to members. To become a member, register. We will send you a questionnaire to complete and email back to us. Once we receive the questionnaire back, we will be in touch with you with user name and password.

How To Use Plugin Commander - Show and Tell - Activity Forums Novice to Advanced -- There is something for You - PhotoImpact International Forum
 Moderated by: Spirit13au
 New Topic   Reply   Printer Friendly 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sat Nov 15th, 2014 07:16 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
1st Post
Spirit13au
Co-Owner/Administrator

Time Zone: ACDT Australian Central Daylight Aus UTC +10:30
Name: Spirit13au
-: 
-

If you have any questions on Plugin Filters please post them in the Graphic Programs & Tech Support Forum

How To Use Plugin Commander

To be able to convert you only need to download the free version.........ffl file
filters have to be converted before you can use them. If you have Filters Unlimited  II
full commercial version the conversion is not necessary just load the ffl file through
Filters Unlimited and it will convert them for you.

http://www.thepluginsite.com/products/picopro/index.htm

Once you have installed Plugin Commander open it up and you will be presented with the below screen......make sure the drive is specified in the drop down menus both on the lefthand & righthand side.  Click on the icon I have outlined in red and browse to the
folder where you saved  an unzipped the ffl file to, in this case I am demonstrating a
set of Andrews Filters. Highlight the folder........

Attachment:

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart" ~Helen Keller~

Posted: Sat Nov 15th, 2014 07:20 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
2nd Post
Spirit13au
Co-Owner/Administrator

-: 
-

Now in the lefthand pane you will see what is contained in that folder so now you have to highlight the ffl file. After you have done that go to the bottom of the program box. I have outlined 2 here the one on the lefthand side must display the menu that contains the ffl file as this is what we are converting, the righthand side is what we are going to
convert the file to and that is an 8bf file so make sure you have the 8bf file displayed
in this menu.

Click "Convert"

Attachment:

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart" ~Helen Keller~

Posted: Sat Nov 15th, 2014 07:21 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
3rd Post
Spirit13au
Co-Owner/Administrator

-: 
-

You will be presented with a smaller box set as I have shown in the screenshot below. And, once more click convert.........A further pop up box will ask what folder you want to save them in so browse and save to the same folder as the ffl original file is in.

Attachment:

Posted: Sat Nov 15th, 2014 07:22 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
4th Post
Spirit13au
Co-Owner/Administrator

-: 
-

Now you can see in the far right panel all the filters the ffl file contained converted
into 8bf files. Close Plugin Commander now as you have finished.

Attachment:

Posted: Sat Nov 15th, 2014 04:04 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
5th Post
ScrappyGranny
Administrator/Moderator

Time Zone: CST Central Standard N America UTC -6
Name: Cindy
-: 
-

Interesting. I've never used it and am at a total loss as to what it actually does. LOL Yes... I am blonde... or at least I used to be blonde, now I am a silver-haired blonde that I call platinum blonde. ROFLOL

Current time is 01:36 pm

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1602 seconds (11% database + 89% PHP). 26 queries executed.