PhotoImpact International Forum Home

Welcome to PhotoImpact International

This forum is a community of members who share a common interest in graphics and photography.

We would be pleased if you would join in our community.
You will meet friendly people, get support and can show off your creativity.

Sorry, our forums are only available to members. To become a member, register. We will send you a questionnaire to complete and email back to us. Once we receive the questionnaire back, we will be in touch with you with user name and password.

Surprise... - General Discussion - General Discussion - Getting to Know You - Software Help - Sharing Resources - PhotoImpact International Forum
 Moderated by: biscottie
 New Topic   Reply   Printer Friendly 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sat Feb 10th, 2018 07:43 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
1st Post
FlutterbyDi
Members

Time Zone: CDT Central Daylight N America UTC -5
Name: Di
-: 
-

I'm making it by to say Hi. Been such a busy time for me.
Hubby has been sick for 2 weeks now beginning with Kidney stone 2 Saturdays ago. Took him to hospital that morning they gave him pain meds and sent him home to pass it. Well nothing so we went back ER 2 more times before they finally decided it must be snagged and decided to go in after it. They did that last Friday. I was off work on Thursday and Friday with him. We finally took the stint out Tuesday night and he began feeling better. But seems he picked up a cold while there so have had another week of sick man around the house. Son also had a battle with fever and body aches.

On another side I did get the Food Service Manager job at the Vets Home. Finally replaced my job and looking for the last position to fill for the supervisors positions. Then all we have to do is train and maybe things will be a bit more normal. I have been work 10-12 hour days just to keep up with everything and now have to add on New menus making for Spring and Summer. Very hard for 2 of us to keep it all up. Glad we have a good crew of workers that we can mostly depend on.

Anyway had few minutes while the last load of laundry is drying so thought I'd stop in. Have missed checking in with all of you. Off to look around at what you're working on now.
Hope to be able to return to play some soon.

Huggers, Di

Posted: Sat Feb 10th, 2018 07:55 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
2nd Post
Joanne
DPO Co-Moderator

Time Zone: EST Eastern Std N America UTC -5
Name: Joanne
-: 
-

Well. look whose smiling face has just appeared!!! And you brought all the Valentine's decorations with you!
Sorry you have your family have had such a rough go. Maybe things will settle down now. Sounds like, when all is organized, that your new job will be a good one. Hopefully that will give you a bit more time to relax.

Posted: Sun Feb 11th, 2018 01:38 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
3rd Post
anne
Members

Time Zone: ACDT Australian Central Daylight Aus UTC +10:30
Name: Anne
-: 
-

Blimey, Di, you have had a really bad/busy time. Thank you for popping in to up-date us. I hope hubby is well again soon (Hospitals are great for getting ill!)and that your son is also better soon.
It sounds as if you will have a :gj
when you settle in. :yayyy

Attachment:

Anne

Posted: Mon Feb 12th, 2018 02:29 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
4th Post
ScrappyGranny
Administrator/Moderator

Time Zone: CST Central Standard N America UTC -6
Name: Cindy
-: 
-

Di!!! Hello!! You have been missed around here! And you have been very, very busy!! aaahh... kidney stones. Denny went that route several months back. They blasted them and pulled them out and a week or two later they removed the stent. Here's looking to everyone there feeling better and a semblance of normalcy returning soon!! Congrats on the promotion!! :)

Laundry!! ACK!! I need to go fold the last load!! ::: pausing Victoria :::

Posted: Mon Feb 12th, 2018 07:45 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
5th Post
TiripsMoni
Members

Time Zone: CEST Central European Summer Europe UTC +2
Name: Monika
-: 
-

I hope that your patients get better soon. You have a lot of work take care of you.

http://photoimpact-tutorials.blogspot.com.es/

Posted: Mon Feb 12th, 2018 08:51 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
6th Post
ramsbum
Members

Time Zone: BST British Summer Europe UTC +1
Name: joy
-: 
-

hi, good to see you, kidney stones are headbanging, so is a cold...well, we women know how to cope

good luck
lots of love

Posted: Tue Feb 13th, 2018 08:25 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
7th Post
meg312
Moderator Camera Club

Time Zone: EST Eastern Std Aus UTC +10
Name: Mary
-: 
-

Hi Di sorry to hear about your hubby and son. Hoping they get well quickly. Congrats on your new job. We have missed you too.

Posted: Thu Feb 15th, 2018 01:32 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
8th Post
coldwetnoz

Time Zone: EST Eastern Std N America UTC -5
Name: Pauline
-: 
-

Sorry to hear about all the bad news, Di.  But I hope you can drop in more and play!

http://thefeatherranch.com
God gave us our memories so that we might have roses in December.
- James Matthew Barrie, (1860-1937)

Posted: Sun Feb 18th, 2018 02:13 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
9th Post
FlutterbyDi
Members

-: 
-

:tup7 It is looking up I of course had the cold but seem to be ok now and the boys are all better. I should get a chance to stop in tomorrow a bit...at leas t I hope to.

Thanks for all the good wishes. I'll be back before too much longer I hope as I hire the other supervisor this coming week and she will start March 5th in orientation. She has worked with us before so setting in will just be learning the new job.

After all this time with just Sara and I doing it all we won't know how to act.

See ya later time to hit the recliner.

Posted: Sun Feb 18th, 2018 02:13 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
10th Post
FlutterbyDi
Members

-: 
-

:tup7 It is looking up I of course had the cold but seem to be ok now and the boys are all better. I should get a chance to stop in tomorrow a bit...at leas t I hope to.

Thanks for all the good wishes. I'll be back before too much longer I hope as I hire the other supervisor this coming week and she will start March 5th in orientation. She has worked with us before so setting in will just be learning the new job.

After all this time with just Sara and I doing it all we won't know how to act.

See ya later time to hit the recliner.

Current time is 03:36 pm

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1825 seconds (6% database + 94% PHP). 27 queries executed.