PhotoImpact International Forum Home

Welcome to PhotoImpact International

This forum is a community of members who share a common interest in graphics and photography.

We would be pleased if you would join in our community.
You will meet friendly people, get support and can show off your creativity.

Sorry, our forums are only available to members. To become a member, register. We will send you a questionnaire to complete and email back to us. Once we receive the questionnaire back, we will be in touch with you with user name and password.

Wheres all the emotes? - Emoticons Project - Board Projects and Contests - PhotoImpact International Forum
 Moderated by: Spirit13au
 New Topic   Reply   Printer Friendly 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Tue May 5th, 2009 06:50 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
1st Post
tammy
Tammy

Time Zone: EST Eastern Std N America UTC -5
Name: Tammy
-: 
-

HI all,

am i the only one making these things? lol:laugh2:laugh2:laugh2

Attachment:

Life is always walking up to us and saying, 'Come on in, the living's fine,' and what do we do? Back off and take its picture.

Posted: Thu May 7th, 2009 03:57 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
2nd Post
sidewinder
Emoticon Moderator

Name: Jim
-: 
-

I just did one that looks great in clip art size but when it's reduced it looks bad, really bad. That and I realized that it looks enough like a friends clip art work that I didn't want to post it because even though it's original, when I looked at some of her work I realized I must have subconsciously mimicked it. I mean really close looking...doh.

Anyways, I love the finger wagging fellow, I have to hurry up and learn the animation so I can do stuff like that.:perfect

Posted: Thu May 7th, 2009 04:50 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
3rd Post
tammy
Tammy

-: 
-

HI there,

You know something, i guess alot of people do make the emote larger, then shrink it down to  emote size,  but  the way i have     been doing it is just making it small in the first place, and then zooming it to see when iam doing the animation and the harder parts like the eyes, nose and mouth. Sometimes i have to zoom in to 300% to be able to see it good enough, so you might want to try it this way, it might help you, maybe... Good luck!:yes3:hug

Attachment:

Life is always walking up to us and saying, 'Come on in, the living's fine,' and what do we do? Back off and take its picture.

Posted: Thu May 7th, 2009 10:41 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
4th Post
sidewinder
Emoticon Moderator

Name: Jim
-: 
-

I should know better, I did a banner for another site and I started with the size it would end up as...I guess my mind just didn't make the leap.

Posted: Fri May 8th, 2009 01:55 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
5th Post
tammy
Tammy

-: 
-

lol, it happens to me all the time..:o)

Posted: Sun Aug 16th, 2009 03:42 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
6th Post
tyzzye

Time Zone: CDT Central Daylight N America UTC -5
Name: Tyzzye
-: 
-

Too cute!

Current time is 02:01 am

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1605 seconds (13% database + 87% PHP). 26 queries executed.