PhotoImpact International Forum Home

Welcome to PhotoImpact International

This forum is a community of members who share a common interest in graphics and photography.

We would be pleased if you would join in our community.
You will meet friendly people, get support and can show off your creativity.

Sorry, our forums are only available to members. To become a member, register. We will send you a questionnaire to complete and email back to us. Once we receive the questionnaire back, we will be in touch with you with user name and password.

Bi-Weekly Challenge Guidelines - Dynamic Path Objects - Activity Forums Novice to Advanced -- There is something for You - PhotoImpact International Forum
 Moderated by: Mardaleh, Joanne
 New Topic   Reply   Printer Friendly 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Wed Feb 16th, 2011 03:33 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
1st Post
Joanne
DPO Co-Moderator

Time Zone: EST Eastern Std N America UTC -5
Name: Joanne
-: 
-

Bi-Weekly Challenge Guidelines (General Forum Rules Apply as well.)

~ Create your original work using paths, and tools such as the Z-tool, retouch tools , paint effects, dodge, burn etc to add detail to your creation.

~ Image size no more than 500 pixels at the widest/longest side.

~ Please post as a transparent .gif OR .png with no backgrounds, shadows or watermarks. (If you wish, reply to your post showing us your completed scene with backgrounds and the works or feel free to share a link.)

~ For the easy of our web mistress, please label files challenge#-yourname (300-susie.gif).  More than one, please name in sequence: 300-susie1,300-susie2, etc.)

~ If you animate your object, please be sure to post in the Animation Forum!  We would all love to see it!

~ Nice comments and encouragement are always welcomed!  Have fun!  Unleash your creative energy!

~If you animate a challenge please post it in the Animation Station with a link in this Forum to it. Thank you for your consideration of this matter.

We look forward to see your work!

Joanne and Billie, Co-Moderators

Last edited on Sun Nov 9th, 2014 03:50 am by Joanne

Posted: Sat Feb 9th, 2013 12:18 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
2nd Post
mptrs3
PI-I Supporter

Time Zone: PDT Pacific Daylight N America UTC -7
Name: Mike
-: 
-

What kind of project am I supposed to do here? Do I work with candy or do I make something out of one of my own shapes?:cwn-hair

Posted: Sat Feb 9th, 2013 01:23 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
3rd Post
anne
Members

Time Zone: ACDT Australian Central Daylight Aus UTC +10:30
Name: Anne
-: 
-

The idea is to make any "snack" item of your own. You have free reign as long as you use path shape(s).
Have fun!

Posted: Sat Feb 9th, 2013 02:44 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
4th Post
Joanne
DPO Co-Moderator

Time Zone: EST Eastern Std N America UTC -5
Name: Joanne
-: 
-

Thanks, Anne.

Mike, Anne is correct.  Every two weeks, a new topic is announced.  You can make whatever fits into that theme as long as you use path shapes.  You can use the shapes already in the in the tools palette, take a shape and edit it (almost all my objects start out as an ellipse or rectangle and I edit them), or create a shape of your own.  Just have fun doing it!

Attachment:

Current time is 05:51 am

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1421 seconds (10% database + 90% PHP). 27 queries executed.